Ramadan

Oh! My dear dippressed people. Oh! My dear sisters & brother. The one's who are struggling their lives. The one's who are emo...

Thursday 15 March 2018

Unnoted change❤

Change.

A verb which means an act or process through which something becomes different.
A living organism, from a single minute cell to a human body emprices change in everystage of growth.
This can be named as a physical change.

While there is another change which develops without giving us an allusion.

An emotional,mental & behavioural change, sometimes within ourselves and also in the habitat and neck of the woods.

Just when we think we have learned the way to live,life changes, and colours, like features follow the change of emotions.

Let me share you my exclusive episode with change.
There is a saying "old ways wont open new doors"


I dont know if love changes or people change, but i know circumstances surely change.

When i was 16 , I was a kind of a girl who never reconciliates with her sleep.
When my clock stucks 10 i used to hit my head into my pillow, and within few seconds i end up in a world of fairytale dreams.

Me and my pillow was just my motive untill then.

Later when I got married and after my post pregnancy to untill today I have a blank about my peacefull slumber.

Like everymother I experienced "change."

And then I decided going back my past, I am not certain where life will take me what turns&twists will happen nobody knows where they'll end up.
As life changes directions, I'll flow withit.
Now I am happy and flying high.


Similarly I and every human face different situations in our lives where we change ourselves and discern it after completely getting involved into it.

At first we get stressed up & weardown and get irritated towards it and end up concluding something which is not acceptable.

But thats the time when we need to have deligence.
Taking help from ourbeloved ones.
Surrounding ourselves and sometimes paying attention to people who guide us to good comes to halt with a happy get-up-and-go life.
I am much obliged  that Allah has blessed me with super beautiful family, Inlaws, friends, who at times when i get frenzied with pleasures of this world or when i start behaving anomalous lead me to courteousness in everyway possible.

All we need to do is to  listen to our heart and recognise those people and never let them shove off.

And then we feel happy with our change, happy in a way that the impact of that change can be seen in our eyes.
Sometimes we change or sometimes we stay cloned but the bout and the breeze changes.

A lovely qoute by jeff bezos.
What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes arround you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tail wind is now a head wind_ you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining is not a strategy.

Thanks for reading.

AMATUL MUQEETH❤

7 comments: