Ramadan

Oh! My dear dippressed people. Oh! My dear sisters & brother. The one's who are struggling their lives. The one's who are emo...

Thursday 22 March 2018

Knock,knock.. what have you done??

Clock...
A cuckoo clock,
A digital clock,
An alarm clock....
A tick tock..
Is all I hear coming out of my clock.
Tick tock, tick tock
Sharper than a bell, and louder than a knock.
Knock.. tick tock..
Heard it somewhere?? I hear it everywhere.
Every knock of the clock reminds me of my days, past and the days left.
I stuck up thinking what have i done in my past 20 years.

Changing or taking risks?? Naaaah!!!
Being trapped & neglecting peace,
I found out I did nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Chilling out  with friends,
Neglecting my class lectures,
Wasting my time chit chatting,
Liking commenting and sharing on socialmedia with my friends.
   


A few who left me,
A few who never speak to me,
A few who now plot against me,
A few who now never support me,
And I remained here alone with a few.

Every knock of my clock reminds me of those days.
Regret for doing nothing.

This is what i've done in my past 20 years.  What have you done?
And what am I doing now? And what are you doing?? Yeah! You.

Here comes the time when the world gets quiet and only thing left is my own heart. So i'd better learn the sound of it. Or i'll never get what its saying.
It says... common head up you have no time.

How did it get so late so soon?

Time is the most precious things of our lives.
To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave a birth to a premature baby.
To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train.
To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
                              "A minute now is better than a minute later."
                              Treasure every moment! Yesterday is now a history.
                                Tomorrow is mystery.
                               Today is a gift. That's why its called a present.

The proper function of a man is to live not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I decided did you?
I shall use my time. Will you?
For what??
If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at anytime and you would acheive nothing.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer,never give up then,
For that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Our success in anything is connected with action.
Lets keep moving towards the goal.
We'll make mistakes but lets don't quit.
We may even have to hang on after  others have let go.

The only people who fall are those that do not try.
It takes persistence to reach a goal.
And yes never waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they hear.
Where ever you are be there totally.


 Thanks for wasting your time with me. Sometimes the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time if you learn something.
I believe you learned something did you?
Let me know.
Share your opinions.
Love
Amatul muqeethπŸ’Ÿ

6 comments:

  1. Mashallah!!!
    Nice rhyming πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah!!!
    Nice rhyming πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yur right I ve learnt n I never thought abt the time dat passed away so fastt, aftr reading diz I thought abt these 20 yrs.... Masha'Allah keep gng dear 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallahukhair... πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— thanks a lot.πŸ˜‹

      Delete